Position – Associate JTO QA&TS
Company – Indigo Airlines
Exp. – 0 to 1 year
Location – Gurgaon/Bengaluru/hyderababad/delhi, IN
- CAME (Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition)
- MOE (Maintenance Organisation Exposition).
- TPM (Technical Procedure Manual)
- Familiarization with AMOS and learn to capture various types of data from the Modules as required in QATS.
- Get familiar with various Reports, Forms, Inspection Schedules used in QATS.
- Associating with the Technical Officers and assisting them on various day-to-day work so that practical knowledge is gained.
- Familiarization with the working procedures of various verticals in QATS like Records Section, Training Cell, Mod Cell, Aircraft Maintenance Programs, Audit Section, Reliability, etc.
- Assisting in carrying out any projects/data analysis or any other assignments as directed by QM from time to time.
- Any other assignments as given by Sectional Head / QM.
Education Qualification: B.Tech(Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical) / AME
IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of54.3% as of January, 2021. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time.
Since our inception in August 2006, we have grown from a carrier with one plane to a fleet of 280 aircraft today. A uniform fleet for each type of operation, high operational reliability and an award winning service make us one of the most reliable airlines in the world.
IndiGo has a total destination count of 91 with 67 domestic destinations and 24 International. This includes four destinations: Agra, Kurnool, Rajkot, and Durgapur which are now open for sale.
The Preferred Airline
IndiGo is not only the most efficient low fare operator domestically but is also comparable with global low-cost airlines. We are constantly enhancing our engagement with our passengers to augment their travel experience. From multichannel direct sales (including online flight booking, call centers, and airport counters), to online flight status checking, an exclusive IndiGo app for Android, we have transformed air travel in India. Today, we are India’s most preferred airline. At IndiGo, low fares come with high quality.
Great Place to Work
Being courteous and hassle-free starts with being a hassle-free place to work. A highly engaged and motivated workforce leads to higher levels of customer service. Our state-of-the-art ‘ifly’ facility is designed to deliver a real-time training experience to all our new recruits. This training facility is considered to be one the best aviation training facilities in India. With our people-friendly culture at the heart of all we do, we continuously help the company staff find work-life balance. Having won ‘Companies with Great Managers’ award three years in a row and being ‘Great place to work – Certified’ in 2021, is testimonial to the culture we have, making us one of the best launchpads for future leaders.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative IndiGoReach focuses on three broad themes: Children and Education, Women Empowerment and Environment. We work towards upliftment of communities not just around us but also far-flung areas in the country. After all, India’s holistic progress is rooted in the collective aspirations of its people.
Facts and Figures
- 10 consecutive years of Profitable operations
- Market share of 54.3% as of January 2021.
- A fleet of 280 aircraft including 120 new generations A320 NEOs, 98 A320 CEOs, 25 ATRs, and 37 A321 NEO.
- Recognized as ‘Great Place to Work for in India’ for 8 years in a row (2008- 2015)
- Named as Aon’s Best Employer for the year 2016 and 2017