Position – Manufacturing Engineer (PVG)
Company – Danfoss
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Danfoss is looking for Manufacturing Engineer for Spool Valves Assembly and Testing facility where high precision and advanced spool valves are produced with modern technology and Lean manufacturing concept. Danfoss is world leader in highly precise, modular concept hydraulic valves for challenging and tough off-highway applications.
The job description includes but not limited to Layout, Product Specification, Programing on assembly line machines, Productivity improvement, relevant software knowledge, Hydraulic Testing facility management, New Product line, and project implementation.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Provide inputs to production team, programing, program modifications in Lab-View/Guide On-Line. Resource planning, Skill Set improvement to the operators, Planning, Process Flow, Control Plan, APQP, Product PPAP, customer interaction, problem solving techniques, Implementation of IATF requirements, System improvement, Kaizen, reporting.
- Prototyping – Product Launching
- SAP Parts Extension, Maintenance, Data Management, Process Cost, Cycle Time Management.
- Fixturing, Process Improvement, Layout Planning,
- Process Engineering, Quality, Systems. Continuous improvements. LabView Software
- Monitoring Engineering Validation.
- Analysis of Performance Tests.
Background & Skills
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- Hands on Experience of Auto-Cad 2 D, 3 D modeling.
- Hydraulic Experience. Understanding of Hydraulic circuit.
- Project Management, Programming like LabView, Precision Machining Components.
- Process Cost Calculations.
- Knowledge about Manufacturing Practices, Quality, SAP, Lean Practices
Experience: 5 to 8 Years of relevant Industry experience
Qualification: B.E. Mechanical / Mechatronics/Technology
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated, and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment, and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.