Position – Mechanical Design Engineer (GET)
IMEG Engineering (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Exp. – 0 to 4 years
Location – Visakhapatnam
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing HVAC systems for all types of buildings including load calculation, ductwork, and piping layout.
- Designing of Plumbing (domestic, sanitary-vent, storm) systems for all types of buildings
- Designing of Fire Protection systems for all types of buildings
- Designing of Medical gas system (Healthcare projects)
- Equipment selection for the above-mentioned systems
- Specification editing
- Shop drawing reviews
- Control sequences, editing, and writing along with the diagrams
- Energy modeling and LEED documentation
- Candidates must have cleared all the subjects in one attempt.
- Good English communication is a must.
- Strong Technical Knowledge of the basic concepts of Engineering.
- Knowledge/experience of HVAC load calculation and duct design
- Knowledge of Riser diagram and valves
- Basic Knowledge of other disciplines like electrical (power, lighting, and fire alarm), structure and technology
- Software: HVAC used in KJWW: Trace 700 India market Trace 700 used in big companies
- AutoCAD/Revit knowledge is a benefit
Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (Note:-ME/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-Pursuing/Completed is not eligible)
You can also share resumes on [email protected]
- IMEG is an international engineering consulting firm specializing in healthcare, higher education, K-12, commercial, government, and industrial buildings. Our expertise is in designing sustainable and high-performance building infrastructure systems for mechanical, electrical, technology, structural, and architectural lighting. Our core disciplines are complemented by our comprehensive services in medical equipment planning, infrastructure assessments, energy audits, master planning, energy modeling, BIM, sustainability, LEED certification, peer reviews, and systems commissioning.
- IMEG Engineering Consultants has strategically aligned with TTG Engineers in a merger of the two U.S.-based international firms. The merger creates a 1000+ employee workforce spread across 25 national and five international locations and brings together 114 years of combined experience grounded in collaboration and high-quality design.
- We are also collaborative partners with building owners, developers, program managers, architects, construction managers, and contractors in providing SMART engineering leaders — options-oriented solutions for sustainability, technology advancement, BIM integration, and flexible delivery methods and deliverables. We offer market-focused leadership and team expertise who understand the unique demands, code compliance, and industry trends of their market specialties.