Position – Procurement Buyer II
Company – Honeywell
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
This position will be part of Intelligrated Sourcing team. The position will be based in Pune, India. The role will be responsible for Procurement of direct/Indirect spend for IGS, Pune including timely placement of purchase orders and change orders . The position will need knowledge of Procurement of Sheet metal stamping and fabrication, Mechanical Assemblies, Machined Parts, Fasteners, Plastic &, Electronic & Electro-mechanical components etc. Knowledge wrt Import & export regulations is required. Identify and implement cost reduction opportunities in the supply chain. Manage the vendor base optimally. Lead digitization of Procurement procedures using available technologies, e.g. e- Auction, Auto PO, OTTRD, LT reports etc.
- Manage the site Procurement direct/Indirect spend for IGS, Pune including timely placement of purchase orders and change orders.
- Procure a variety of parts and services including but not limited to mechanical, electrical and electronic hardware, subassemblies, tooling and proto-types
- Support timely placement of purchase orders and change orders. Highlights Supply risks, Constraints & ensures early supplier involvement (ESI)
- Drive cost cut opportunities & LT reduction program as per PFEP (plan for each part) with key suppliers.
- Mitigate supply risks with early supplier involvement (ESI) with key & critical suppliers to achieve the customer OTTR & LT target.
- Report project Supply status regularly to the ISC Team, Sourcing manager, & Internal customers, VSM’s to ensure information for business updates is available as required.
- Consult with site CM’s & GCM’s for lower cost and suggests cost cut opportunities.
- Resolve supplier quality and delivery issues along with SQE.
- Lead & support projects related to supplier optimization, lead time, working capital improvement & supplier capacity management.
- Execute SAP Part Creation/Part extension requests/Vendor Creation/Vendor Extension requests, NDA as per requirement of the Project.
- Implement PFEP and Inventory reduction projects. Drive improvement projects related to supplier lead times , payment terms and on time delivery.
- Conduct weekly supply review meetings with key suppliers to drive On time delivery, lead time & mitigate supply risk if any. Participate in SIOP review meetings to highlight supply constraints if any.
- Manage P2P cycle with 0 Buyer’s queue & ensuring timely supplier payments.
- Visit suppliers as necessary and appropriate within scope of job responsibilities.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Exp – 5-8 years
- Knowledge of purchasing systems
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Good organizational – ability to prioritize and do problem solving
- Medium amount of years of experience in a purchasing
- English fluent, any other language is a plus
- Planning, negotiations and agreements/contract management experience
- Good technical knowledge of Procurement/sourcing
- JOB ID: HRD113285
- Category: Procurement
- Location: 56 & 57 Hadapsar Industrial Estate,Pune,MAHARASHTRA,411013,India