Position – Engineer – Project Monitoring & Coordination
Company – IRM Offshore & Marine Engineers Pvt. Ltd
Exp. – 2 to 5 years
Location – Ahmedabad( Rancharda, Thaltej-Shilaj Road ), Gujarat, IN
Roles and Responsibilities
- To Execute projects/orders from pre-production through to dispatch & installation (if required) which includes below steps
- Work order preparation
- Review of drawing & submission to client
- BOM preparation
- Vendor Document Register (VDR) Preparation
- Technical document like test procedures, manual preparation & submission as per VDR list.
- Indent placement
- Provide assistance/co-ordination to various departments like design, production, QC on technical issues.
- Arrange fabrication/shop drawings to production team from design.
- Dispatch co-ordination.
- MRB preparation
- Managing site installation as and when required.
- To Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing & summarizing information from production & purchase team for periodical review of client.
- To co-ordinate inspection activities.
- Communication with client regarding order status, inspection & dispatches.
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.E / B. Tech – Mechanical is must
- Should have Good Communication Skills written as well as verbal.
- Should be technically sound.
- Should have knowledge of Technical Drawings, BOM, QC and other technical Papers Preparation (Engineering Skills, thorough knowledge of Products Realization, Production Processes, Planning, lead time, Shop Floor activities etc.).
- Good Software Knowledge of Word Processing, MS Projects, and Other Planning software.
Perks and Benefits
It will Be purely depends on your performance in the Interview and past Experience. we will provide good hike on your present Salary.
You are welcome to send us your resume by email to [email protected]