Position – Service Engineer – Power Transformer Services
Company – Hitachi ABB Power Grids
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi ABB Power Grids offers a complete range of power and distribution transformers designed to grant the reliability, durability, and efficiency required in utility, industrial, and commercial applications. Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a major transformer manufacturer throughout the world and offers both liquid-filled and dry-type transformers as well as services for complete life-cycle support, including replacement parts and components. You will execute Power Transformers erection & commissioning work with low to medium complexity according to work instructions and in accordance with Hitachi-ABB standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines.
- Able to adopt culture of Safety, integrity and good compliance.
- Able to work within company rules and guidelines.
- Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Power Transformer & special Transformers above 100 MVA, 220 KV class.
- Ensuring resolutions of customer complaints by coordinating with various teams e.g. Quality, Production, Design etc.
- In depth knowledge of Transformer parts like OLTC, Bushing, panel wiring, OTI,WTI, operational conditions of Transformers in service.
- Able to handle customers at site and represent company at site.
- Communicate the site reports, information to factory.
- Travelling all over India or overseas sites assigned by superiors.
- Transformer testing by self, evaluate the site test results and it correction at site.
- Living Hitachi ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A B.E/ B.Tech in mechanical/electrical.
- Shall have experience of atleast 4-5 years in installation and commissioning of power transformers till 400kv.
- Shall be ready to travel extensively.
- Shall have to deal with contractors for erection and Commissioning of power transformers.
- Knowledge of various portfolios of transformer services shall be of added advantage.
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”