Position – TM/LINE INCHARGE-MAINTENANCE-ENGINE
Company – Hero Moto Corp
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Mechanical Engineer: Manage the maintenance shift of the Engine Plant machine shop through optimum utilization of resources. Ensure the working of equipment within the shop floor through correction and Preventive maintenance within time bound and in an optimum cost-effective manner to ensure production targets.
- Monitoring execution of Maintenance DWM activities to ensure execution of various maintenance plans and shop floor Management activities
- Troubleshooting equipment like Fanuc Robots, CNC machines, and SPM & performing repairs.
- Machine shop equipment spare planning and inventory management (Planned, Preventive, Shutdown, or Breakdown)
- To analyze & plan for gaps & variance in Maintenance KPI (Key Performance Indicators) – Breakdown, PM adherence, MTTR, MTBF & Cost.
- To reduce the consumption of consumables & reduction of rejection by optimal utilization of available resources & equipment.
- To Monitor TPM Activities to meet the effectiveness of people & system.
- Fault finding and diagnosis on Fanuc, Robots & SPMs
- Understanding of Mechanical, Hydraulic & Pneumatic Drawings
- Hands-on Experience with applications like Ball screws, LM guides, Bearings, Hydraulic pumps &Spindle
- Strong analytical & communication skills.
Job Segment: Mechanical Engineer, CNC, Machinist, Maintenance, Hydraulics, Engineering, Manufacturing