Position – TM/Line in charge-Maintenance-Engine
Company – Hero Moto Corp
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Mechanical Engineer: Manage the maintenance shift of the Engine Plant machine shop through optimum utilization of resources. Ensure the working of equipment within in shop floor through correction and Preventive maintenance within time bound and in an optimum cost-effective manner to ensure production targets.
- Monitoring execution of Maintenance DWM activities to ensure execution of various maintenance plans and shop floor Management activities
- Troubleshooting of equipment like Fanuc Robots, CNC machines, SPM & performing repair.
- Machine shop equipment spares planning and inventory management (Planned, Preventive, Shutdown or Breakdown)
- To analyze & plan for gaps & variance in Maintenance KPI (Key Performance Indicators) – Breakdown, PM adherence, MTTR, MTBF, and cost.
- To reduce the consumption of consumables & reduce rejection by optimal utilization of available resources & equipment.
- To Monitor TPM Activities to meet the effectiveness of people & system.
- r to maintain the uptime of Assembly lines of the plant
- Fault finding and diagnosis on Fanuc, Robots & SPMs
- Understanding of Mechanical, Hydraulic & Pneumatic Drawings
- Hands-on Experience with applications like Ball screws, LM guide, Bearing, Hydraulic pumps &Spindle
- Strong analytical & communication skills.