Position – Design Engineer, Port Cranes
Company – Konecranes
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Mechanical / Production Engineering from a reputed university.
- Advanced knowledge of NX Parametric Modelling with Min. 3 to 4 years of design experience in the field of Crane Industry OR Material handling equipment OR Special Purpose Machines OR Heavy Fabrication.
Skill sets needed:
- Good English Communication
- Expert in NX parametric modeling, Sheet metal, and drafting.
- Expert in Team Center
- Sound knowledge of the basics of Engineering
- Sound knowledge of welding, manufacturing processes, GD & T
- Good in the imagination of 2D views
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Solid Edge & Solid Works will be an additional advantage.
- Ability to work in a team
- Study and understand the project specifications as well as details of the project.
- Knowledge of computer-assisted design software tools.
- To understand, interpret, and conceptualize, engineering drawings with design skills.
- Usage of Teamcenter with NX & AutoCAD.
- To make the drawings & 3D Models as per Konecranes practices or guidelines.
- To plan his own activity within the project to reach desired targets, with good quality.
- Once the models/drawings are ready, with corrections if any, hand them to the leading engineer.
- To keep proper and effective communication between team members.
- To follow company policy/rules.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment that is free from any form of discrimination.