Position – Territory Sales Engineer
Company – Henkel
Location – Kota, Rajasthan, IN
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Grow Sales in the assigned territory by Identify New Business Opportunities.
- Visiting customers site to evaluate his requirement and recommend solution.
- Develop and sustain the existing channel partners, Manage various sales reports on ACE.
- Conduct demonstration and trial of various products at customer Handling tenders for various PSU & State Govt Units.
- Executes local sales plans (short, mid, long term) in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing / acquire new customers Executes customer roadmap and manages / closes respective CRM tool (ACE) growth opportunities Executes pricing actions Builds and maintains relationships with customers and distributors Provides input to Manager on customer needs, business trends, competitive situations in territory Coordinates with TCS to conduct line trials / (re)solve customer requests and complaints Delivers KP OSG and PC % in territory / at defined account.
- MRO business understanding with good understanding in Welding Consumables, Bearings, Lubricants, Polymer Composites products.
- Mechanical Degree Holder with Minimum 3 years core sales experience with good communication skills.
- Should be responsible for Kota, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Barmer Cities of Rajasthan.
JOB ID: 21015120
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: [email protected]
“Creating sustainable value” is our purpose that unites all of us at Henkel.
- We want to create value – for our customers and consumers, for our teams and our people, for our shareholders as well as for the wider society and communities, in which we operate. Henkel’s employees will always put their passion, pride and enthusiasm into making this happen.
- Our corporate culture and our purpose, vision, mission and values unite our diverse workforce and provide a clear framework and guidance. Globally binding behavioral rules are specified in a series of codes. They provide guidance for the behavior and actions of our employees in all our business areas around the world.
Creating sustainable value
- We want to create value – for our customers and our consumers, for our teams and our people, for our shareholders as well as for the wider society and communities in which we operate.
Leading with our innovations, brands and technologies
- We are the global leader with our adhesives business, offering an unparalleled breadth of technologies serving all global markets and industries.
- In our consumer businesses, we also hold leading positions in many markets and categories around the world.
- For us, “leading” exceeds the definition of being the number one in terms of market share or size. While strong positions in attractive markets are important, it takes more to be “leading with innovations, brands and technologies.”
- It requires leadership in value creation, responsiveness to volatile markets, and changing customer and consumer demands as well as in innovation, quality, service and sustainability.
- Serving our customers and consumers worldwide as the most trusted partner with leading positions in all relevant markets and categories – as a passionate team united by shared values.
- Our values guide all our actions, decisions and behaviors. Every day, we need to take decisions in a highly volatile environment. At the same time, we are highly diverse. We come from diverse cultural backgrounds, have different experiences and we operate in a broad range of markets and industries. That’s why clear values which are shared, understood and lived by everyone at Henkel are so important for our future success.
Customers and Consumers
- We put our customers and consumers at the center of what we do.
- We anticipate, respond to and exceed our customers’ and consumers’ expectations by providing the best value, quality, service and winning innovations, brands and technologies to create sustainable value.
- We hold our customers and consumers in the highest regard and place them at the center of what we do. This is vital to our long-term success as a company. In order to offer the best products and winning innovations, as well as the highest quality and outstanding service, we need to understand our customers and consumers better than our competitors do. If we succeed in this, we will be able to drive profitable growth with leading positions in all relevant markets and categories globally.