Position – Service Engineer
Company – EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
Exp. – 0 year(s) of Experience
Location – Shimoga/Shivamogga, Karnataka, IN
- Customer Satisfaction through after sales service
- Handling warranty returned batteries and reduce response time for warranty returned battery to process
- Customer awareness about maintenance of batteries through service camps
- Product feedback through cut open analysis
- Training of service technicians and Bat mobile technicians
- Restricting environment pollution in Service stations
- Housekeeping and cleanliness
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Automobile, Mechanical
About the Company
EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
We are India’s oldest & No.1 Storage Battery Technology Company with a turnover of Rs.8598 crores. We are the market leaders in both the Automotive & Industrial Sectors. Our products range from Motorcycle Batteries to Submarine Batteries. We have nine factories, which are strategically located across India. To be easily accessible to our customers, we operate from nine regional offices and 40 branch offices.We also have our own R&D Centre in Kolkata.
Exide is India’s largest manufacturer of lead acid storage batteries and its biggest power-storage solutions provider. With 7 world-class battery manufacturing factories across India, it offers the widest battery range for the widest applications, possible. The products are sold in developed markets like Australia, Japan and Western Europe, under its brand names. The 100 year-old brand equity in India is backed-up by a robust nation-wide dealer network and a dynamic R&D set-up. Collaborating with Shin Kobe and Furukawa (Japan) and East Penn (USA), Exide has introduced path-breaking products and ingenious power storage solutions across the world. From the tiniest of UPS batteries to giant submarine batteries, Exide covers them all. Application-wise, it covers telecom, railways, travel, defence, power, and even renewable energy. The biggest names in Automotive, Earth-moving equipment, Telecom and UPS are part of the Exide roster.
Providing credible value addition to customers, employees and shareholders while simultaneously being recognized by society as a responsible corporate citizen. In addition, achieving operational excellence while addressing and taking steps towards environmental protection.
Strive to carefully balance the interest of all stakeholders; to fulfill aspiration of the employees and to passionately pursue excellence without deviating from our core values.
Fundamental axioms that the organization believes in and which the people respect and work towards.
Our core values:
- Customer Orientation
- Personal Integrity & Commitment
- Teamwork and Mutual Support
- Employee Development and Involvement
- Striving for Excellence
- Management by Processes and Facts
- Responsible Corporate Citizenship