Position – Assistant Manager – FE Analysis
Company – Genpact
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
We are inviting applications for the role of AM, FE Analysis
In this role, you will be responsible to maintain & create tableau dashboards, resolve any issues related to data accuracy or report extraction
- Rich Experience in FE modelling using ANSYS (Workbench & APDL) and HYPERMESH
- Experience in Static (Linear and Non-Linear) Analysis
- Experience in Dynamic analysis
- Experience on performing the HCF/LCF fatigue analysis.
- Experience in analyzing various systems and sub systems of mechanical components
- Knowledge of Composites, Fatigue analysis will be an added advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
Qualifications we seek in you!
- BE in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
- Knowledge in ABAQUS, Patran, Nastran
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.