Position – AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING – HYPERMESH – 12
Company – ACCENTURE
Exp. – 0 to 3 year(s) of experience
Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru, IN
Company Profile – Accenture
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com
Practice: – Automotive Engineering
Title: – Engineering Services Associate-12
Job location: – Bangalore
WHAT S IN IT FOR YOU?
Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You’ll work with FE modelers and Analyst in Automotive domain, and Accenture will support you in growing your as CAE Analyst
- What you would do in this role
- Should be able to generate good quality shell mesh.
- Should be able to create bolt and rigids.
- Should be able to generate good quality solid (Hex and Tetra) mesh.
- Should assign Property and material to parts.
- Should be able to remove Intersection and penetration.
- Who we are looking for?
- Years of Experience – 0 to 3 years
- Education – B.E in mechanical or Automotive Engineering or equivalent
- Add about desired experience – Must have worked on Automotive Plastic and Sheet Metal parts.
- Tools & Techniques – Must have experience in generating FE models ( Shell, Solid and connections) using Ansa as primary tool . Knowledge of HyperMesh will be added advantage. Good knowledge of FEA basics.