Position – Junior Engineer- Tooling and Fixtures Management
Company – General Electric
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Job Description Summary
We are looking for a Jr Engineer for ( Fixtures & Tooling), who delivers high performance and a fast-paced technical environment. As an engineer within the Assembly (Jigs, Fixtures Tooling) team, you will be responsible for independently performing most function tasks, ensuring that our customer receives a best-in-class quality Product.
Roles and responsibilities-
- Follow processes, EHS, and standard operating procedure (SOP) and apply best practices in your work.
- 3+ years of total working experience in related domains.
- Knowledge of GDT fits and tolerances, aerospace materials, and manufacturing processes.
- Proficient knowledge of large and complex assembly of welding, trimming & inspection fixture at a high-quality level
- of knowledge of integrating mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatic, sensor, and automation of fixtures.
- Basic knowledge of CAD Model Based Definition and 2D drawing interpretation and fixture assembly as per drawing requirement.
- Understanding of quality management system calibration, fixture management & delivery of fixtures.
- Proficient ability to identify risks, manage them and implement mitigating actions.
- Plan daily action work to meet your KPIs to achieve overall growth.
- Follow functions performance and continuous improvement processes in your work.
- Apply lean 5S visual management work environment principles in your work.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ Years of experience in Tooling and Fixture Maintenace/Assembly
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Relocation Assistance Provided: No