Position – GET Confirmation- OVD- DMU
Company – Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in DMU, Packaging Concepts, layout, etc for automobile application
- Sound knowledge of Vehicle Packaging guidelines in the Passenger Car segment.
- Know-how of vehicle-related regulations
- Must have vehicle integration experience
- Excellent knowledge with hands-on experience in NX Unigraphics
- Work experience in PDM/PLM tool
- Packaging investigations for vehicle systems and conducting DMU (Digital Mock Up) reviews.
- Awareness of the Automotive New Product Introduction (NPI) process
- Sound technical knowledge of mechanical design
- Packaging investigations of vehicle systems like engine compartment, steering system, etc which meets the project objectives regarding dimensional concept, function, quality, legal specifications, and production concerns.
- Systematic evaluation of the building space with respect to the required clearances between parts
- Package check and package release with the help of package engineers. Support Package engineers in the smooth execution of their daily tasks within the Vehicle Integration department
- Provide timely communication about issues and development to reporting manager.
- Execute design projects using engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, and project requirements
B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical, Automobile,