Position – Senior Engineer, Core Manufacturing Standards
Company – GE Renewable Energy
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Core Manufacturing Standards team woks in the area of Core Manufacturing Systems, which included PFMEA, Control Plan, Special characteristics, CTQs. The activity is to co ordinate with the project teams and lead the CMS activities in projects
Roles and Responsibilities
- Control and Govern the Core Manufacturing System activities, primarily PFMEA within Organization, connecting with the project Teams
- Support organization with FMEA expertise and help in identifying the right risks within the projects.
- Control the quality of FMEA coming out of the projects and ensure quality, alignment with the APQP 4wind requirements.
- Follow up rigorously on FMEA results and ensure optimum solutions are implemented.
- Continuously improve the methods around FMEA execution, able to manage and coordinate CMS activities within the team.
- Support the team leadership to strategically develop the strong Core Manufacturing System Road map for future.
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical or related domain
- Experience in driving and managing the FMEA activities and actively involved in the Risk Management Process
- Comprehensive Understanding of lean tools and Quality Assurance principles.
- APQP 4 wind Specialist certification, Six sigma green belt would be an added advantage
- You have English skills on a high level, both written and spoken.
- Ability to influence by communicating clearly & effectively at all levels.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- The ability to take direction and work independently
- Good level of Moderation abilities required, ability to steer and direct the teams during discussion
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes