Position – Associate Engineer – Mechanical
Company – Eaton
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
As an Associate Engineer, the incumbent would be working on product or technology groups with design, development, testing, or sustaining engineering responsibilities. They have to study, design, make changes to existing designs as per needs, Accumulate product/technology knowledge and assess systemic improvements & sustenance. Plan their activities to achieve project timelines and deliverables. These engineers would be working on varied projects at Eaton India Innovation Centre. Hires will be a part of the campus hire assimilation program and will receive an overall understanding of the organization. Hires will be placed across to either product groups or to technology groups.
- Perform engineering assignments, understand products & technologies, testing & specification of projects.
- Utilize DFSS concepts, DFMEA, Risk Management & DVPR for new product development &/or existing product improvements.
- Execute proto-type build, performance/durability testing, a teardown of proto-type samples to evaluate product performance against customer requirements for concept level ideas as well as detailed design before product launch
- Creates and sustains processes for design standards and procedures governing product design methods, documents and data control for the associated business group.
- Develop an understanding of manufacturing processes to improve new and existing designs.
- Maintain credible communication practice with the external customer on technical clarifications, testing & resolving of field failures
- Learning agility to understand & assimilate varied technologies & product knowledge.
Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Required:. Clear Communication both written and spoken.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe, and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.