Position – LPDC Engineers
Company – Steel Strips Wheels Limited
Exp. – 3 to 8 year(s) of Experience
Location – Mehsana, Gujarat, IN
Roles and Responsibilities
- Machine operation of Foundry – LPDC /Heat Treatment /Melting or in Mold Maintenance
- Shift Management
- Troubleshooting & Action plan
- Ensure the adherence of production plan
- Shift Production Planning and set-up the machines as per PPC plan
- To ensure the achievement of OEE target in the shift and participate in analysis & action plan.
- To ensure the utilization and availability of Tools & Consumable (Day storage).
- Setup change planning and setup approvals.
- Production & Rejection Gap Analysis & action plan (Red bin analysis)
- Ensuring good 5S in Department Level
- Coordinate with supporting departments.
- Responsible for shift data entry in the SAP (production, rejection, breakdown, stores issues)
Desired Candidate Profile
- B. E / B Tech / Diploma – ( Mechanical / Automobile)
- Experience – 3 to 7 years
Steel Strips Wheels Limited
Our group is known as Steel Strips Wheels Ltd. (SSWL). We are in the business of Design, manufacturing, and marketing Steel Wheel Rims & Alloy Wheels for Passenger cars, Utility vehicles, 2/ 3 wheelers, Tractors, Light/ Heavy commercial vehicles, and OTRs. Almost all OEM are our customers.
We Steel Strips Wheel Limited is a Leading wheels Manufacturer of India
We have a total of 4 manufacturing sites all over India. Our corporate office is located in Chandigarh. Our manufacturing sites are in Dappar (Punjab), Oragadam (Tamilnadu), Jamshedpur (Jharkhand) & Mehsana (Gujarat).
This opening is for our new Alloy Wheel Plant which is located at Mehsana, Gujarat. It is in north Gujarat 75 Km from Ahmedabad and just 25 to 30 Km away from Maruti Suzuki’s Gujarat plant. Here we are producing alloy wheels for passenger vehicles and the plant’s production capacity is 1.5 million Alloy wheels per annum
For More detail please visit our website http://www.sswlindia.com.