Position – Junior Engineer
Company – GE Aviation
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Job Description Summary
The Dispatch OTR is responsible for coordinating & ensuring timely shipments out of the factory basis on the customer needs & criticality in coordination with the Quality, Packaging & Warehouse teams and resolves any Export or Logistics related issues.
- Align & coordinate the shipments & release of parts basis the customer criticality & needs
- Analyze and prepare a shipment plan at every shift
- Coordinate & ensure timely shipments moving out of the plant for the same day clearances; coordinate with the DSQR(quality)
- Warehouse & the Packaging teams and align them to the release plans
- Prepare & ensure the right set of documentation in a compliant manner for shipment at all levels
- Coordinate & closure of the export relates issues with the Indian & global teams
- Audit the process and work on improvement ideas in terms of process or systems
- Report out the Plan Vs Actuals and the On-time performance and raise flags on delays & misses
- Drive and align to the Safety, Quality, Compliance & delivery culture.
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent engineering discipline
- Over 2.5 Years of experience in the Aviation Fabrication industry
- Knowledge in MS office Oracle system is must
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Position – Tooling Method Engineer
Company – GE Renewable Energy
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Job Description Summary
The tooling method engineer will take the responsibility on a project to organize the synopsis task. It means he will be in charge to collect the information from the site, COE, SI, in order to imagine the tools to do the erection and maintenance operation according to the relevant procedure.
Within the Hydromechanical and tooling Center of Excellence team in Vadodara, the tooling method engineer will be in charge of :
- Collecting the information from site / SI/logistics / COE to prepare the synopsis
- Imagining the erection and maintenance operation according to the procedure (done by the site team) with the objective to use as much as possible standard tools and according to the EHS rules.
- Imagining with the help of COE tooling the concept design of specific tools
- Identifying the need for access on our machine
- Identifying the need for specific packing and specifying it
- Preparing the lashing drawing and the lashing calculation note
- Preparing the lifting drawing
- Pushing the synopsis BOM in the GE product life management system
- Following the synopsis associated budget and On-Time Delivery
- Participating when required in the design review of the tool or of the piece itself, in order to make implemented the tooling requirement.
- Being the entry point for the site team for any request of support
- Coordinating the synopsis task with sub-contractor or technician
- Identifying on market standard tools
Qualifications / Requirements
- Advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Successful initial experience in the design of lifting equipment and access platform or significant experience on site
- Knowledge of Hydro products is a plus.
- Result oriented, drive efficiency in execution; shall be able to deliver the outcome on time & as per schedule requirement of projects.
- Shall be open-minded, multicultural & shall be able to work efficiently with a cross-regional team of respective CEOs. Language: Excellent verbal and written English language skills for international communication.
- Good knowledge of CAO software like AutoCAD, Solidworks…
- Ability to work in a team around labor standards;
- Manage activity in the multicultural and multilocation environment;
- Ability to define his/her priorities, pro-activeness, sense of urgency;
- Rigorous analysis and action;
- Analytical mindset with problem-solving attitude;
- Continuous improvement mindset;
- Team-player: positive & engaged contributor to the team, willingness to learn & adapt to business needs; be resilient
- Possible displacements abroad in order to follow support site team on a specific topic, or to help to prepare synopsis (see the environment constraints…)