Position – Engineer – Repair operations
Company – GE Healthcare
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Job Description Summary
The incumbent will participate in new product introductions through process layout, tool development, and new equipment ensuring compliance through Validation & Verification – Plan execution and analysis.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Collaborate with regional manufacturing team and global repair engineering team to adhere quality procedures and WI (Work Instruction).
- Will be responsible for handling repairs and hands-on skill to repair & rework failed parts restore both proper operation and compliance to performance specifications, Owns the quality and performance. Interfaces with Repair Support Engineering.
- Responsible for timely quality repair and on time delivery to customer ensuring end to end repair process.
- Build capabilities and act as SME for probe repair operations and upcoming projects.
- Driving LEAN manufacturing implementation. Drive Kaizen mindset within team members.
- Aware of and comply with the ISO Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Knowledge and understanding of document control, design transfer, verification, validation, acceptance activity, to ensure that product, equipment, tools, processes, software, training and documentation meet requirements.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor in Engineering (Mechanical or Electronics) with 2+ years of experience in repair/rework/troubleshooting
- Technical analytical skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality.
- Sought by others for guidance and advice.
- Proficiency in English. Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- High work standards and quality.
- Initiative and motivation. Plans and organizes work effectively.
- Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs.
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No