Siemens is Hiring | Jr. Executive |
Position – Jr, Executive
Company – Siemens
Location – Aurangabad, Maharashtra, IN
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Can you help us shape the future through world class manufacturing? We’re looking for talented individuals with the skills and vision to build better tomorrow. Join our manufacturing team and work at the cutting edge of engineering impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Candidate can help us shape the future through world class manufacturing? We’re looking for talented individuals with the skills and vision to build better tomorrow. Join our manufacturing team and work at the cutting edge of engineering impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
- You will maintain basic 5S at your work area.
- You will understand the arrangement of SF6 Gas handling equipment’s.
- You will maintain a quality of culture for defect free output in production.
- You will maintain optimum resource utilization by having a good co-ordination with in team.
- You will do hands on experience of manufacturing product.
- You will achieve production target by putting right effort as per SOP & MOST.
- You will follow basic rule of assembly with proper process and maintain regular housekeeping.
- You will show efficient participation in programs of Lean Manufacturing initiatives, Continuous improvement, compliance and corporate governance, EHS etc.
- You will Documentation & record problems.
- You will do troubleshooting in assembly of product.date
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You will have Diploma in Electric / Mechanical Engineering with 2-3 years of experience.
- You will understand the manufacturing and assembly drawing.
- Basic knowledge of Switch gear.
- Good at team work .
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time