Accenture is Hiring | Supply Chain Engineer |
Position – New Associate – Supply chain engineering service
Company – Accenture
Location – Noida, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Skill required: Supply chain engineering service – Mechanical Engineering
Designation: New Associate
Job Location: Noida
Qualifications: BE,BTech,Any Graduation,Post Graduate Programme in Management Studies
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
The Supply chain engineering service team will be involved in ensuring that the equipment attributes are updated and attached to a maintenance plan
In this role, you will help in designing, analyzing, and building structures, machines, devices, systems, and mechanical processes for clients to meet their business process and application requirements. You will be working on program manufacturing for CNC machining, resolving problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent. You will be working together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under the guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities, and giving explanations on technical issues. You will be working on monitoring project status, reporting metrics and research. You may also be expected to work on ESPRIT, CAM, NX & SOLIDWORKS.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Spare Parts Management
- Supply Chain – Supply Planning
- Supply Chain Control Tower
- Supply chain engineering service
- Supply chain product operations
- Adaptable and flexible
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Results orientation
- Ability to work well in a team
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.