Position – Junior Engineer
Company – GE Aviation
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Job Description Summary
As part of the GE India Multi-modal Aviation team, the Jr. Engineer (Assembler), is responsible for bogie assembly including WAG, COMBO & Final assembly and to carry out production as per production plan. Shall also be responsible for process tryouts and developments, continual improvement projects, Kaizen, 5S, LEAN principles. Be responsible to perform the job as per set standards and procedures and to implement the QMS procedures, policies
- Responsible for bogie assembly as per the requirements including WAG, COMBO & Final assembly
- Responsible for production as per production plan.
- Reads and interprets work orders and instructions in order to determine work assignments, process specifications, and production schedules.
- Process Improvement with the help of Lean tools like Kaizen, Root Cause analysis, CAPA and Defect management.
- Expertise in using digital tools like Kronos, MES, Gensuite, Eandon.,
- Perform statistical approach on manufacturing performance reporting.
- Must comply to all EHS requirements & actively support EHS programs in the plant.
- Maintaining healthy working atmosphere by 5S tools.
- Responsible for self-inspection of assemblies,
- Capable to work and demand support from cross functional team
- First Class Diploma in Metallurgical / Mechanical / Production Engineering
- 2 to 3 Years of Experience in Engineering industry – with firsthand experience of mechanical assembly process includes Experience
- Knowledge of self inspection includes Visual defects, dimensions, End play, Leak test, functional test.,
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
About The Company
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers. www.ge.com
We Build It
At GE Aviation, we invent the future of flight, lift people up, and bring them home safely. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GE9X engines, driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, or unlocking new opportunities to grow and deliver more productivity, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to moving the aerospace industry forward. If you join us, you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us looking ahead.