Position – Mechanical Engineer
Company – Schneider Electric
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Electromechanical Engineer with Design Experience. As a member of the Field Devices Mechanical RD & E team, the individual will work with senior level designers and engineers in a team-oriented environment to develop and support electro-mechanical products.
- Design of mechanical parts, assemblies and products
- Create and revise CAD solid models and layouts
- Create and revise mechanical drawings
- Create and revise bills of materials of products and assemblies
- Support manufacturing on new product introduction and sustaining engineering
- Work with suppliers on purchased mechanical components
- Collaborate fluently and comfortably with remote teams in US and Europe
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years of experience in mechanical engineering and design
- Working knowledge of mechanical CAD tools and practices (Creo preferred, NX a plus)
- Working knowledge of drafting practices
- Knowledge of castings, moldings and machined parts is a plus
- Knowledge of Hazardous Location, NEMA, IP ratings a plus
Discover Schneider Electric
The goal of Schneider is to enable the optimal use of energy and resources for everyone and thus pave the way to progress and sustainability. At Schneider we call this Life Is On .
We believe that access to energy and digital technology is a basic human right. Our generation is facing a fundamental change in terms of switching to new energy sources and an industrial revolution driven by accelerated digitization in a more electrified world . Power consumption is the most efficient and best vector for decarbonization. In combination with the circular economy approach, we will be using the United Nations formulated goals for sustainable development achieve a positive impact on the climate .
Our mission is to be a digital partner for sustainability and efficiency.
We promote the digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies in order to exploit the full efficiency and sustainability of your company. We offer endpoint integration products with the cloud that connect products, controls, software and services. With the help of a digital twin , we make life cycle solutions Available in all phases from conception to development to operation and maintenance. We offer functions with which the operational management can be transformed: from the concentration on individual locations to an integrated company management . Our integrated solutions provide security, reliability and cybersecurity for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructures and industries.
We are committed to open standards and partnership-based ecosystems, so that the endless possibilities of a global, innovative community can be exploited, which identifies with our common trend-setting task and our values of inclusion and empowerment.
We are the most local of all global companies. Thanks to our unparalleled proximity to you, we can better understand and anticipate your needs and adapt flexibly so that we can support your business continuity while maintaining high ethical standards in all business activities .