Position – Engineer/Senior Purchase Engineer
Company – Force motors ltd.
Exp. – 3 – 6 years
Salary – ₹ 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Summary of the Role:
Development and Procurement of Engine Components- Casting Commodity .
Details of the Job :
- Hands on experience for cost estimation, negotiation and development of Engine components.
- Candidate shall have knowledge for different processes like Ferrous and Non Ferrous Castings, Machining, etc.
- Candidate shall have knowledge for industry trend for commodity prices and tracking of the same.
- Candidate shall actively participate in material cost saving initiatives in line with business objectives.
- Candidate shall have knowledge for technical specifications for various raw materials
- Developing an overall vendor base which creates and sustains a competitive advantage, utilizing global market exploitation, leverage spend and leveraging of technologies.
- Working knowledge of SAP ERP MM module is essential.
- Travelling to vendors and evaluating suppliers on the basis of requirements.
- Development of components and guide suppliers to improve the processes and resolve quality issues.
- Reviewing processes at suppliers and supporting them for quality improvement.
- Perform process audits at suppliers.
Candidate working with foundry quality or development engineering will be an added advantage.
Key Skills for the Role
- Knowledge of Raw Materials, Sources, Castings, Machining Processes, Cost Estimations. Presentation skill.
Education – B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
About The Company
FULLY VERTICALLY INTEGRATED
Force Motors is fully vertically integrated, making its own engines, chassis, gear boxes, axles, bodies etc. for the entire product range.
Force provides appropriate solutions for transport –both goods, as well as passenger – rugged, reliable and efficient transport solutions for every need – rural or urban, long distance or local, over good roads or bad tracks.
The company continues in the founder’s vision of providing efficient,utilitarian vehicles that empower the individual entrepreneur to meet his and the country’s ever changing needs.
Over the last five decades it has partnered with leading global automotive names like Daimler, ZF, Ricardo, Bosch and MAN etc. Through these associations it has developed necessary expertise in-house to harness the latest advances in technology and developing relevant mobility solutions.
Force Motors is a highly flexible automotive company that has the capability to cater to different types of markets, by providing customized ‘country specific’ solutions.
Force Motors has a formidable product range in all segments, be it small commercial vehicles, light commercial vehicles, multi utility vehicles and agricultural tractors. The company exports its range of world class products to various countries in Middle East, Asia, Latin America and Africa.