Position – Proposal Engineer – REFLUX™ Classifier
Company – FLSmidth, Inc.
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Chemical / Mining Engineering from a reputed University.
2 to 5 years of experience in handling Mineral Processing Equipments like RELFUX™ Classifier, Screens, Centrifuge, Thickeners, Filters, Flotation Cells, etc.,. Experience/Knowledge in RELFUX™ Classifier will be an added advantage..
- Preparation of detailed technical Proposal documents for both domestic & global offices.
- Application knowledge for various minerals application.
- Equipment sizing for various minerals application.
- Preparation of standard templates and bill of material of products on need basis.
- Tender document review & deviations.
- Knowledge of costing / estimation will be added advantage
- Attend technical meetings with customer (as & when required).
- Travel to client place for technical discussions on need basis.
- Plan & coordinate for technical inputs with Sales team to meet the proposal schedules (both global & domestic assignments).
- Closely work with Engineering, Purchase, Project and Estimation teams to meet common intended objective to complete the task.
- Travel to global offices at short notice period on deputation or project requirements.
- Exposure to Lab test work of Minerals samples is an added advantage.
Required skill set:-
- Product and Process knowledge on RELFUX™ classifiers..
- Ability to interpret the test report & size the equipment. Should be familiar with Mass Balance, PFD, P&ID, Product components & GA..
- Should have basic knowledge of proposal flow process for both domestic & global environment including equipment sizing, bill of material, proposal documentation, etc.
- The relevant experience in similar products with exposure to international working environment and handled international/domestic projects is preferred.
- Knowledge of International Codes & Standards
- Good communication skills and attitude.
- Co-ordination with internal and global teams.
- Independent thinking with a structured approach to tasks.
- Team Work and Motivation.
- Quality Focus and on time delivery of documents to meet the schedule.
- Ability to read the product engineering drawings.
FLSmidth is the leading supplier of engineering, equipment and service solutions to customers in the mining and cement industries. Being close to 10,700 employees across more than 60 countries, we combine unique process knowledge on projects, products and services to meet our customers’ need for innovation, digitalization and sustainable productivity.
Since 1882, FLSmidth has challenged conventions and explored opportunities to bring better solutions to light for our customers, for our employees and for the world.
FLSmidth is listed on NASDAQ OMX Exchange Copenhagen.
Website – http://www.flsmidth.com
Headquarters – Copenhagen, Valby
Year founded – 1882
Company type – Privately Held
Company size – 10,001+ employees
Specialties – Iron ore, gold, copper, fertilizer, coal, Cement, Mineral Processing, Material Handling, Mining Machinery, Mining Equipments, Slurry handling, Equipment for Mining, Air Pollution Control, Pumps, Automation, and Laboratory Automation