Position – Product Engineer
Company – Flowserve
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
If a culture of excellence, innovation, and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry-leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity, and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
- Interact with Product Owners and other stakeholders to review, elaborate, analyze and document the requirements (including user interface, functional, and non-functional requirements)
- Maintain Product Content and Data in CPQ Applications for Valves/Pumps/Seals.
- Takes ownership of customer concerns, provides a timely response, and delivers high quality solutions for engineering systems and tools.
- Help developers during system development by preparing and providing test cases, flowcharts, Data Flow diagrams, Requirement documents, data etc.
- Prepare Statement of Work, Functional Requirement Document etc. against a Change Requests / Enhancements / Bugs.
- Monitor Product related issues reported in the issue tracker and ensure these are resolved appropriately.
- Support periodical releases and Emergency Bug fixes and Coordinate with CPQ developers and support team.
- Coordinate with CPQ development consultants and make available the information required by them on time.
- Document Product Data, Rules, and Pricing and validate with Product Managers/Subject Matter Experts and maintain the records as per defined standards.
- Prepare test cases/scenarios and Test Changes in the Stage/Test environment before Release to Production.
- Learn consistently and share the best practices and knowledge to the team members.
- Conduct CPQ and related tool training to global users.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
REQUIRED SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES
- Preferred knowledge in any CPQ tool, such as Oracle CPQ/Big Machines, Apptus, Salesforce CPQ/Steelbrick, or SAP Callidus cloud.
- Experience in configuring any manufactured/mechanically engineered product, preferably Valve, Pump, etc.
- Experience in working with all management levels by partnering/interfacing with business leaders.
- Achieve and maintain a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
- The desire for a challenging work environment.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication (Both Verbal and written) Skills.
- Good Team Player.
- Adapt quickly to changing business and customer needs.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree / Diploma in Mechanical engineering or Equivalent.
- Minimum 3 Years of Application Engineering experience in Pumps/Seals/Valves and at least 2 years experience in CPQ tool support.
Job Posting Category: Information Technology
Primary Posting Location: Bengaluru, India
Job Advertising Title: Product Engineer
Employment Type: Full time
Auto req ID: 51405BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing, or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.Flowserve.jobs as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to [email protected] In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.