Position – Project Engineer/Design Engineer – Technical Writer
Company – Atlas Copco (India) Ltd.
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Responsible for creating, updating, and maintaining technical documentation for the Industrial Tools business area of Atlas Copco.
What you can expect from us?
At Atlas Copco, we have a culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior, and integrity. We offer a positive and healthy work environment where you can work, learn and grow. As a part of the Atlas Copco Group, you also have access to global job opportunities
What we expect of you?
- Edit (copy) write, update and create Instruction books, safety and product instructions, software manuals.
- Collect, evaluate, check and complete all information
- Describe the operation of mechanical, vacuum, pneumatic, electrical, and controller systems, PLC, etc…
- Write detailed instructions for installing, operating, and servicing the machines, maintenance schedules, problem-solving, technical data, safety precautions, etc… for the instruction books.
- Take into account Marketing and Aftermarket points of view
- Creation of the books via a content management system
- Publish all content in several formats (eg pdf, HTML, portal.)
- The writer is in close corporation with the engineering, marketing, and R&D team
- The writer has the final responsibility for the structure of the content management system.
- The technical documents and publications will need to adhere to pre-defined manual and documentation standards.
- Excellent knowledge of English, verbally and in writing
- German and French language certification is a +
- Proven experience in DITA with any platform.
- Experience working with product information
- Knowledge of CMS, Schema ST4, and Adobe FrameMaker is a +
- A good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail – track record of authoring high-quality documentation
- Well organized and able to operate independently
- STE certification is an asset.
- Dynamic and energetic.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Willing to accept the challenges and convert them into success.
- Good planner and systematic organizer.
- A team player that will share information with colleagues and help develop the group.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS – Bachelor of engineering
City – Pune
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us, you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.