Position – Engineer Production
Company – ABB
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Large Motors and Generators is a global technology leader in reliable high efficiency Motors and Generators. We provide the highest quality and service to our customers all around the world, with a focus on helping to use energy more efficiently.
This is a Engineer Production Large Motors and Generators role, reporting to the Assembly Manager located in Vadodara. You will be responsible for supervising a shift team’s progress against work plans as defined by production management to ensure the proper use of machinery, equipment and assembly lines within a production area..
- Assisting management and shift team in allocating, coordinating, and overseeing shift orders and work plan execution within production lines during the shift.
- Providing regular feedback and makes recommendations to management regarding issues within the production line, including production line organization, shifting priorities and possible critical situations.
- Helping management implement staff movements in case of vacations, illnesses, machine outages or shifting priorities.
- Serving as a leader during shifts for overseeing cooperation and the resolution of technical/ quality problems and logistic issues.
- Ensuring that shift operation is running in compliance with health & safety policies and guidelines.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Diploma/ B.E in Mechanical.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in production function.
- Must have handled team size of 25 workmen or more.
- Exposure in handling rotating machines.
- Must able to read design drawings.
- Must be flexible in working in shifts.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply.
ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for the recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals/entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions.
For current open positions, you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to the detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning.