Flowserve Corporation is hiring | Junior Engineer (GET) |
Position – Junior Engineer(GET)
Company – Flowserve Corporation
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
The Drafter is responsible for the preparation of general arrangement drawings, cross-sectional drawings, schematics, and automation design. This position will prepare mechanical drawings of parts, components, assemblies, special tools, jigs, or gauges.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Prepare drawings in accordance with existing technical reference material, to ensure project fidelity and accuracy.
- Proficient in CAD software Solidworks and PTC Windchill.
- Proficient in general arrangement drawing, and cross-section drawings with bill of materials.
- Proficient with mechanical drawings of parts, components, assemblies, and special tools.
- Good understanding and preparation of schematics and automation designs.
- Prepare Bill of Materials.
- Generate technical documentation for customers and suppliers.
- Generate specifications for all materials and accessories that compose the scope of supply.
- Provide support to the Factory on issues related to the assembly of the packages.
- Provide support to the Quality department and answer non-conformity reports regarding the packages.
- Shall be able to achieve on-time delivery without compromising accuracy and adhering to Flowserve standards and procedures.
- Flexibility to adapt to deadlines, changing schedules, priorities, and unpredictable events within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Available to work overtime as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- GAD and Schematics.
- Inventor – Basic Tools.
- Understanding of pump fundamentals.
Req ID: R-4580
Job Family Group: Engineering
Job Family: EN Drafting
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access flowservecareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected] In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as the subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.