Position – IN_RBIN_Manager / Deputy Manager – Manufacturing
Company – Bosch Group
Location – Bidadi, Karnataka, IN
In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies. Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers. Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about ₨.21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which ₨. 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
In India, Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. It earned revenue of over ₨. 12,460 crores (1.54 billion euros) in 2018. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.in.
Responsible for CBx Sub-Value stream Production.
- Leading the 3-shift Production with Shift Front Line Managers.
- Ensure manufacturing of product Inline with the principle of product liability
- Daily shop floor management for SQCD & 5S.
- Associate management – Headcount planning, ensuring discipline.
- Production management – Delivery as per plan, material availability and reporting, work allocation, Tool &Consumable management.
- Deviation reporting & management.
- Troubleshooting in operations management
- Data logging for Management information.
- Ensure general conduct in line with safety and other Bosch guidelines & procedures
B.E. / B.Tech (Industrial Engg/Mechanical/Computer Science) with 2 to 4 years of experience in the Automotive or Manufacturing industry
‘-Awareness of the Automotive Manufacturing process
- Engaging with the Maintenance & Methods team for Autonomous maintenance
- Awareness of Bosch & other Control systems
- Understanding Process specifications & conforming to the defined standards and specifications
- Collaboration & execution with other departments for the completion of projects (derived from SCIP)
- Identify & review improvement potential through initiatives e.g. BPS, SFC, CIP.
- Ensure adherence to QMS standards (Layered process confirmation, OPL closer, retention of documents)
- Collaborate for defect cost reduction, investigation for customer claims, root cause identification
- Collaboration with process planner for a reduction in tool & consumable consumption & cost.
- Collaboration with the EHS team for the reduction of hazardous waste & drive energy reduction projects
- Inventory management (WIP management, stock reconciliation, preparation of stock take, quarantined material)
- Review of KPI status (SQCD Board) with the CFT team
- Review & maintain shop discipline, OPL closure
- Coordination for Sample Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing (BPS) & Change initiatives
- Basic Knowledge of I4.0
- Knowledge of SAP, MES
- Collaboration with HRL for Industrial Relations & Grievance handling of Associates