Position – Junior Engineer – CAD
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
- As the global market share leader in solar trackers with 35 gigawatts either deployed or under construction, Nextracker provides critical yield-enhancing PV system technology, expertise, and strategic services to capture the full value and maximize the efficiency of solar plants. Delivering the most comprehensive portfolio of intelligent solar tracker and control software solutions for solar power plants, Nextracker is transforming PV plant performance with smart technology, data monitoring, and analysis services. As part of the Flex family, Nextracker benefits from worldwide manufacturing, supply chain, and distribution network backed by the strong balance sheet of a $25 billion parent company.
- As a company driving the clean energy transition, sustainability is not just a word. It’s a core part of our business and our operations. Our sustainability efforts are based on five cornerstones: People, Community, Environment, Innovation, and Integrity. We are creative, collaborative, and passionate problem-solvers from diverse backgrounds, driven by our shared mission to provide smart solar and software solutions for our customers and to mitigate climate change for future generations. For more information, please visit www.nextracker.com.
- The Junior Engineer -CAD will be based in Hyderabad. As a part of the PD team, will be responsible for designing the 3D models in Solid works, creating technical drawings, detailed design reports, product documentation, quality reports.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Hands-on experience on Solid Works.
- He/she will be responsible to create 3D models of the part and assemblies and should be able to make changes to the existing drawings as per the standards.
- Responsible for the versioning, storage and update the drawings using CAD database EPDM vault.
- Prepare necessary components and assembly technical drawings as per the standards and release the same in the PLM system.
- Creating the design reports, quality documents, and product documentation for the product developments
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 0-2 years related CAD designer experience with dimensioning of parts, 2D, and 3D modeling.
- Hands-on experience with Solid Works in drafting, modeling of part and assembly level models
- Experience with GD&T and tolerance stack-up analyses.
- Knowing the process of engineering change orders using PLM tools is preferred.
- Experience in sheet metal modeling is a huge plus.
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance