Position – Executive – Engg/Maint
Location – Punjab
- Prioritization of Maintenance Jobs based on Criticality in terms of Food Safety, Quality, and Human Safety and deliver TAT defined with the operation team
- Resource Planning as per the prioritization matrix
- Align Cross functions on Weekly & Monthly for Reactive and Preventive Maintenance Plans and to ensure minimum disruption to the production plans
- Release Weekly Maintenance Plan for Both Utilities, Process Areas and other facilities
- Allocate Manpower (Internal) to Weekly plans
- Plan external resources – 3rd Party Support, Spares, and consumables to complete Maintenance Plans
- Create PRs as per requirement & coordinate with Procurement for timely release of POs & delivery of supplies.
- Track & Release bi-weekly report on Pending PR/PO status through coordination with the Procurement function
- Upkeep the Equipment history cards and job orders database
- Plant & keep upgrading the spares inventories in engineering stores in line with the A/B/C category of machines.
Managing Maintenance on CMMS
- Coordinate between Project Manager to Update Asset Register on CMMS
- Ensure proper closure of job request post successful completion & handover of equipment
- Through cross-functional collaboration ensure logging of – CAPA, Audit Findings, Breakdowns, Improvement points in CMMS
- Release weekly reports on – Pending jobs from CMMS
- Release weekly & Monthly reports on PM schedule compliance
- Release MTTR & MTBF on Bi-Weekly Basis
- Track spends as per phasing & individual GL codes
- Do an analysis of spends w.r.t. AOP guidelines & release COC for under/overspends with complete COC.
- Release COCs and provide the provisions to Finance with the help of the Reliability Manager at the end of each month
- Support Engineering Manager on AOP process with Zero base Budgeting
- Release monthly reports on Spending on different heads and PR- PO Process
- Release the PTR reports for actions taken in the reliability function on monthly basis.
- Assists the Engineering Manager in the periodic analysis of cost trends with recommendations for continual improvement.
- Ensure the compliance of financial reporting and Financial controls
- Must comply with all EHS norms & policies as per PepsiCo guidelines.
- Demonstrate compliance to Code of Conduct and PepsiCo Values
- The applicant should be a Diploma Holder with 2-3 years of experience in Reliability & Planning role or Graduate in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) with minimum 1-2 years of experience in handling the Maintenance Planning role
- Should have knowledge on Process Industry and related Equipment
- Experience in managing suppliers to achieve on time and on cost performance
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner, with precise attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation