Flex is Hiring | Junior Engineer |
Position – Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering
Company – Flex
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Through the collective strength of 170,000 team members across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We welcome people of all backgrounds. A career with Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your growth, and build great products for our customers that improve people’s lives. Together, let’s create the extraordinary!
This Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering will be based in Pune
This role will require to collect Environmental Compliance information from Supplier and perform validation to meet the Industry standards.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Responsible for Collection, analysis & archival of the component information related to Environmental Compliance thro’ Assent Compliance Management
- Interaction with Manufacturers across the world to collect the Environmental declarations & provides guidance on Compliance information requested by Requestor
- Provide support to Supplier Quality Engineers/Commodity Management/Procurement/Design Engineering team regarding the Environmental Compliance
- Handling the regulation changes in ACM & forecast the risk of the affected parts for the Product Environment Compliance team to alert the site
- Provide Training to suppliers on the Environmental Compliance requirements wrt customer needs wherever required
- Coordinating with Global Environmental Compliance team for resolution of any New requirements from customer or Compliance related queries from site
- Support organization in regulatory compliance/ internal/third party audits
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic components
- Excellent written and oral communication skills MANDATORY.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Excel, MS Word)
- Good team player
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
Job CategoryProduction Engineering
Optional Skills:Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
At Flex, we believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and know there is much more to a great employee than just a list of requirements – if you are excited about a role (but don’t meet every bullet point), we encourage you to apply. You might be just who we are looking for! Our inclusive environment welcomes individuals of any age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We’re happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: