Position – Nextracker – Design Engineer – Mechanical
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do
- Secured and accurate maintenance of product lifecycle data in our Engineering and management tools.
- Accurate design drawing creation or changes, and drafting edits.
- Data entry into the database, including the creation of requests and change orders per company approval and tracking process.
- Quality review of engineering drawings, the workflow between team members globally.
- Also includes tasks such as reports, testing, and subsequent write-ups, and mass drawing changes.
- Special projects such as problem-solving and improving processes.
Here is some of what you will need (required)
- Minimum 4 plus years of Engineering experience
- Expert with Solid works and other design drafting tools, with the ability to follow best practices and good standards
- Experienced with Product Lifecycle Management systems, plus if experienced with tools such as Arena, NetSuite, Salesforce
- Critical thinker able to sort out complex problems and voice potential solutions
- Team players able to work with a varied team and other departments, get along with others also must be able to both works independently or take direction as the situation calls for it.
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
Job Category – Design, Process & Technology Engineering