Spread the love
Position – Mechanical Design Engineer
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
- It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa, we make real what matters, join our global team.
- Plans calculate, design, develop, test, and modifies experimental and/or operational mechanical concepts or subsystems.
- Develops mechanical components.
- Tests of mechanical components.
- Identifies and selects components, materials, parts, and semi-products appropriate for mechanical system design.
- Creates mechanical models and tolerance analyses to simulate mechanical design concepts.
- Calculates and creates final layout including documentation and specification for parts, assemblies, or finished products.
- Maintains technical product files.
- Analyzes existing development procedures and suggest improvements.
- Implements or test design solutions.
- Upgrades the design of existing devices by adding mechanical elements.
- Analyzes localization requirements and designs/adapt products and solutions accordingly.
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Total Experience: 5 –12 Years ( 3 years of relevant experience in Wind Industry Preferable)
- Experience in developing concepts & executing detailed design for Lifting, transportation, pre-assembly, and installation tools of wind turbine Mechanical components/assemblies.
- Extensive experience in the design and development of medium to large steel structures.
- Experience in simple load path calculation while concept development.
- Create 2D drafting of Sheet metal / Weld fabrication / Assembly drawings of wind turbine generator components in Siemens NX.
- Good understanding of the PLM process through Team-center.
- Experience in the design of Bolted, Welded, and Sheet metal components.
- Good Understanding of GD&T/GPS tolerance system and tolerance stack-up of mechanical components and assemblies.
- Good Understanding of DFMEA & Design Risk assessments is Preferable.
- Having fundamental knowledge of Wind turbine Structure.
- Well versed in communication within the team and capable of on-time delivery with 100% quality in critical work pressure.
- Create a bill of material, Material Master, inspection specification of wind turbine components as per Siemens standard practice.
- Prior working experience with Siemens design practice will be an added advantage.
Spread the love