Spread the love
Position – Production Engineer
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- The prospective candidate will be the Production Engineer in the MWC Chennai location. The candidate’s primary responsibility will be a shift in charge and controlling production operation.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Plan, manage and oversee all elements of production in our factory
- Assess and analyze current production methods
- Develop and draft an improved production process
- Design and implement cost-reductive changes
- Maximize the productivity of machinery and workers
- Follow product specifications and quality control measures
- Determine which machines, tools, equipment, etc. will be used and where they will be stationed in the facility
- Determine how many workers are needed to man the production line
- Train, supervise, and manage production line workers
- Increase speed and efficiency of processes without compromising quality
- Develop and implement quality control measures that effectively monitor products and guarantee desired results
- Ensure all steps of the production run smoothly and efficiently
- Educate employees on proper methods in which to operate machinery
- Diagnose origin of breakdowns, including human error, and troubleshoot problems
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: ( Education, work experience, and Background)
- Work Experience: Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience Mechanical/Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Operations
- Degree in Engineering / Diploma – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics
- Experience with CAD software (Preferred).
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proven experience in the assembly industry like Whirlpool, Samsung, Bosch (Washing machine), Automobile.
- Superb analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong manufacturing skill Lean manufacturing TPS (Toyota production system)– preferred
- Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Spread the love