Spread the love
Position -Senior Executive
Company – EXL
Location – Noida, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Skill – CNC PROGRAMMING, AUTODESK INVENTOR, AUTOCAD KNOWLEDGE
Minimum Qualification – BE
Experience – 1-5 years of relevant experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- Hands-on experience in CNC/CAM Programming, Laser/plasma cutter programming
- Programming duties include Salvagnini S4 & P4, Amada (thick turret programming), Mitsubishi laser, and CNCKad Programming
- Create CNC programs and transfer to meet production’s need
- Final quality check to design to ensure no problems in manufacturing
- Design steel structures and panel designs based on dimensional information provided.
- Proficient in INVENTOR and AutoCAD for designing purposes.
- Design 3D part, assembly designs, and blown-up views in 3D design platform.
- Ability to work in the fast-paced production design environment
- Using existing tools and systems to produce products
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with internal and international teams
- Apply provided constructive feedback for personal development and growth
- Capability to work discreetly with highly confidential information such as reports, manuals, and design
- B.Tech/B.E Graduate (Mechanical & Civil stream preferred)
- Hands-on experience on Inventor/SolidWorks is necessary
- Hands-on AutoCAD software required and certification preferred
- Swimming pool industry background preferred, but not necessary
- Proficient with MS Office (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, and MS-Visio) applications.
- Must demonstrate strong math, data entry, customer service, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- A self-motivated learner with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure, especially during peak season.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to analyze customer requirements
- Effective written and interpersonal communication abilities are a must
Spread the love