Position – Project Engineer
Company – Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Division – Technology and Digital Division (ETD)
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. It is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and has its manufacturing facilities in Sweden, United States, Canada, Australia, China, India, Japan and Germany
We are now looking for an experienced and qualified candidate with the main mission to work as Project Engineer in Rocvolt team/URE CMTEC.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be:
- Work on concept design of Heavy Engineering products – Structures/Power train/Layout design with necessary guidance from senior colleagues.
- Study design requirements and complete the Design within specified time with right quality following the internal design procedures, work instructions and standards
- Preparation of 2D drawings and 3D models as required
- Work on PDM/PLM systems associated with engineering release processes & systems
- Maintain Project documents as per ISO procedures
- Performing\checking and approving design calculations as required
- Performing\checking BOM changes and ECNs
- Self-checking and presenting the work for internal and external reviews
- Value addition and suggestions for improvements as applicable
- Interaction with customers and colleagues
- Following the design procedures, instructions and standards
- Addressing the customer queries and handling customer feedback
- Performing internal reviews
- Onsite support during proto-typing and testing
- Project Management (1-2 projects):
- Receiving and studying the job
- Planning and tracking
- Closing the job after completion
- Analysing the customer feedback
- Reporting to the Manager\Project Leader in a timely and efficient manner
- Complying to company policies and follow company values and business code of practice
- Good knowledge on structures design and Engineering materials.
- Knowledge of design standards
- Modelling and detailing.
- Preparation & release of BOM and Engineering change management.
- Good knowledge on Cable routing
- Basic project management knowledge.
- Enthusiastic, positive minded and able to work well in an international client environment
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Self-starter and goal oriented
- Attention to details and strong sense of responsibility
- Team player – open-minded and flexible
- 3-5 yrs. of experience – Mining / Earth moving equipment /off road vehicles
- BE / BTech – Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
- Hands on Experience in Creo, Acad.
- Experience working on PLM systems
- Experience working on cable routings
This position is located in Bangalore, India.
In this recruitment process we review applications continuously. Welcome with your application as soon as possible, but no later than May 10, 2021.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com