Position – Project Engineer – Engineering Change Management & SAP Expertise
Company – Atlas Copco (India) Ltd.
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
To be an Engineering change Admin for VIN-Koln, SAP support for Koln & Valence PC & support in all process improvement activities like FRACAS/CCM update & CC7 projects.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Coordinate all ECN with concerned Engineers/Managers from different departments of Koln & Valence PC.
- Coordinate with other Product companies to check the affected Products due to EC.
- Close Monitor on status of each EC & take the follow-up for Overdue activities.
- Improve & Maintain Power BI report of EC’s.
- Publish Weekly report to all team stating the status of EC’s.
- Support SAP activities of TS, NPI & MED Team in Material Creation, BOM creation, Routine setup, Cost roll, follow up for Master data maintenance, etc.
- Support CC7 project of VIN-Koln & Valence.
- Perform Basic rendering image project.
- Link Edwards FRACAS system to Leybold’s Customer Complaints requests in SAP & vice versa. For Multi-Branded Product.
- GDAS Drawing upload.
What you can expect from us?
Atlas Copco’s team supporting VTBA is growing fast. This role allows you to work on the latest engineering changes, giving you an overview of current applications & Products being developed in VTBA. You will be working with international teams and might have to visit the Customer Location frequently.
What do we expect of you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineer
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of Vaccum Pump
- Experience in Project Management.
- Good in Microsoft Excel.
- Basic knowledge of data management.
- Experience with SAP
- Proficiency of German language would be added advantage
City – Pune
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us, you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.