Position – Project Leader- Shaft Sinker Contract
Company – Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Location – Udaipur, Rajasthan
To support the SITE MANAGER to manage the assets of EPIROC MINING INDIA Ltd to achieve the highest level of performance at the lowest total cost of ownership. Ensure EPIROC MINING INDIA Ltd core values for the business unit are integrated into all aspects of EPIROC MINING INDIA Ltd operation and management. Ensure that maintenance personnel and contractors adhere to safe and environmentally responsible work practices. To fulfill the contractual obligations at the respective site including safety, Equipment Availability KPIs, MTTR, MTBF, 5S, and Kaizen. To mentor and develop the site team.
DIMENSION & SCOPE OF THE POSITION:
- Safety, Health, Environment, and Quality
Maintain and guide site team to develop a safety culture, behavior, and Health. To ensure a working environment to be environmentally friendly. Timely Reporting of accidents and incidents at the site along with appropriate action.
Provide necessary support to SHEQ officers to establish a SHEQ culture at the workplace.
Provide necessary support to SHEQ officer during the investigation of the incident, accident, near miss, and Environmental Hazards.
Ensure 100% tools box talk compliance at site.
- Responsible for all workshop activities regarding Preventive, Corrective, and Predictive Maintenance, Inspections, Backlogs, Major component replacement, planning and executing all maintenance activities, in charge of the critical parts management, Plan and recommend stock inventory.
- (KPIs would include Inventory Management covering % Cost of Goods Sold)
- Prepare the monthly performance report(including availability reports, spares consumption data) And share it with the OM and BLM.
- Ensure Equipment availability, reliability, MTTR, MTBF, Completion of backlog, 100% Preventive/Scheduled maintenance compliances to meet the contractual obligations.
- Ensure all monthly reporting through Computer maintenance management system software(CMMS)-“ Scimitar”
- Ensure Half-yearly machine audits with the help of the Rig scan tool.
- Align site team and reporting structure as per safety score card and Asset Optimisation.
- Ensure the availability of the necessary tools at the site.
- Ensure cost control by providing a technical solution and guide down the line team to reduce cost with best maintenance practices.
- To arrange the signed/certified Availability report from the customer on time.
- To arrange the signed/certified Proforma Invoice from the customer on time.
Responsible for collection of invoices, follow-ups and payment in time.
- Coach and train the personnel, Promote and drive change, take charge for resolving conflicts, and be the final go-to person.
- Identify and map the competence of the site team on regular basis for development.
- Should be responsible for settling disputes at the site management level.
- Ensure Governance Structure so as to implement Customer Relationship Management at mines.
- Showcase leadership skills, organizational abilities, and prioritization capabilities.
- Development of Second-line leadership, develop and promote internal talent.
- Ensure discipline and respect within the team and take appropriate action in case of violation of the Epiroc code of conduct.
- Conduct a fair appraisal discussion with direct reports.
- Monitoring attendance of Epiroc and Contractor employees on daily basis and establish thorough control over leaves, over time, and working/productive hours.
- Ensure role clarity with in team members.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Mining Machinery/Automobile Engineering
- MS Office
- Certified in SL1 and SL2 level (If internal)
- 8 to 10 yrs experience with exposure in a similar role.
- Spares and maintenance planning skills for large fleets.
- Exposure to reliability engineering
- Knowledge of Contract Management.
- People handling experience
- Tasks delegation
- Sound customer liaison and negotiation skills
- Ability to conduct a basic presentation
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com