Position – Quality Inspector
Company – Vestas
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and Join us at Vestas!
A&T, Region APAC, Nacelles & Convertors Chennai, Quality and Technical Support
Quality department supporting Nacelle & Hub assembly factory in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Root cause analysis
- NC handling through SAP
- Propelling kaizen/quality improvement projects using Quality tools,
- Providing solution to level1 line issues,
- Basic product and testing knowledge of heavy machinery assembly,
- Conducting process audit and ensure the observations are closed on time
- Maintaining quality documents like NC reports, in-process inspection reports, MSA, CTQ reports, FPY reports, Audit reports, Dispatch inspection reports
- Safety Hazards reporting
- FFF report preparation for PPAP parts
- Diploma in electrical or mechanical engineering,
- 4 years of experience in production quality background
- Able to read and understand electrical and mechanical drawing
- Good understanding of quality tools
- Good communication skills
- Team-oriented person
- Handling of basic measuring instruments
What We Offer
Join Vestas and you’ll cultivate your career in an inspiring environment at a well-known wind turbine producer, which has an ongoing dedication to sustainability. We value personal initiative, the desire to take on responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. At Vestas your achievement is our achievement.
Your primary workplace will be in Oragadam, Chennai, India
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 31st Dec ’20.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.