Position – Procurement Engineer
Company – Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Location – Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Ordering, tracking and communcation for HZL local parts procurement. Timely delivery to sites. Optimum use of ERP’s for ordering and inventory ( GIM, M3 & BPCS). Transportation and Obsolences management. Documentation compliance & timely vendor Payment. Basic knowledge of Taxation.
Skills & Experience
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer with minimum 3-5 years of experience in OEM Inventory management, purchase & vendor management.
Job Location : Udaipur (Rajasthan)
Key Competencies’ Required for the role :
- Strong personality, able to work independent.
- Result oriented with strong ability to execute.
- Well organized & Systematic.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at various level of organization.
- Strong written, oral & interpersonal communication skills including communication with non-technical people.
- We provide opportunities for personal growth (interesting tasks, development programs, and the ability to move to different positions).
- Our employees like us (there is a friendly atmosphere, we work in pleasant and modern environment).
- We give our colleagues the opportunity to uphold their own ideas.
- The work in Epiroc is variable. We meet challenges almost every day.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com