Position – Management Trainee
Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
Role and Responsibilities:
- To be on top of all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Keenly observe and learn from the colleagues around.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Take ownership of the assigned tasks.
- Work on PDM/PLM systems associated with engineering release processes & systems.
- Continuously look for innovations and a better way to improve efficiency, productivity, and support team in upgrading all the processes on a continuous basis.
- Proactively seek marketing feedback and achieve a deep understanding of business needs
- Interact with different department of the PC & marketing and ensure a smooth workflow and customer satisfaction
- Study the marketing requirements, establish a plan for the projects and track the status
- Think out of the box.
- Be positive and open-minded and collaborate with all stakeholders in an efficient way
- Reporting to the manager in a timely and efficient manner
- Lives the Epiroc core values and extended values and actively promotes the same across the organization
- Always adheres to Epiroc’s policies.
Skills and Experience:
- BE / B.Tech, ME/MTech (Preferable) – Mechanical /Manufacturing /Metallurgy.
- Good knowledge of design and manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of Creo, AutoCad.
- Good Communication skills – English written and oral.
- Spoken Spanish will be an advantage.
- Spoken Telugu will be an added advantage.
- 75% Aggregate
- Knowledge / Educational requirements: BE / B.Tech, ME/MTech (Preferable) – Mechanical /Manufacturing/Metallurgy
- Energetic, positive and open-minded, team player, willing to learn, and approachable
- Good interpersonal, analytical skills, leadership skills, people management, and customer management skills
- Good communication skills
- Open for constructive feedback
- Ability to cope with pressure and setbacks.
- Hiring Manager: Vignesh Kumar TN, Manager Engineering