Position – Design Engineer-Hydraulic
Company – Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Position – Design Engineer / Project Engineer –Hydraulics
Team/Division – SED
- Hydraulic System Design for Surface Exploration (Mining) Drill Rigs.
- Co-ordinate with division engineers in Sweden for the projects & work independently
- Hydraulic circuit design and aggregates selection for drill rigs.
- Selection & integration of aggregates onto vehicle/machine.
- Work on PDM/PLM systems associated with engineering release processes & systems and Proficient in Pro-Piping.
- Ensure execution of tasks in strict compliance with operating procedures and delivery of defect free output on-time
- Maintain Project documents as per ISO procedures
- Support team in upgrading all the internal processes on continuous basis
- 5-8 yrs. of experience – Mining / Earth moving equipment /off road vehicles preferably on Hydraulic system Design.
- BE / BTech – Mechanical/Automobile
- Hands on Exp in Pro-Wildfire/Creo, Intralink, Acad & Pro Piping.
- Experience working on PLM systems
- Good knowledge on Hydraulic System Design – Preferably on mobile hydraulics.
- Good knowledge of hydraulics and engineering materials.
- Have Knowledge / exposure to Trouble shooting and testing of Hydraulic Systems.
- Knowledge of design standards
- Vehicle Mechanics & Integration.
- Modelling and detailing.
- Preparation & release of BOM and Engineering change management.
- Basic project management knowledge.
- Enthusiastic, positive minded and able to work well in an international client environment
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skills
- Attention to details and strong sense of responsibility
- Team player – open-minded and flexible