Position – Engineer – Design
Company – Collins Aerospace
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
- Businesses – Collins Aerospace
- Job ID 01420952
- Date posted 02/11/2021
- City Hyderabad
- State – Telangana
- Country – India
Location: 3rd Floore, Sarvothan Building, Deloitte Drive, Hitech City, Hyderabad, Telangana, IndiaThe candidate shall have a strong ability to conceptualize the product features and transforming the same into design and drafting.
- At least 2 year Experience in Unigraphics is a must (minimum in Modeling, Assembly & Drafting modules). CAD skills to develop from concept to final design and manufacturing drawings
- DFM/DFA, Tolerance Analysis, Material Selection
- Should be able to work on Mechanical design assignment in collaboration with other Engineers and site PE’s
- Excellent Analytical, Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive working knowledge on Generalized Engineering, Modeling & Drafting
- Understanding the application of materials in product design in relation with the Life Cycle, Reliability.
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes, tools and methods are also required.
- Exposure to composites and aluminum alloys and experience from Aerospace/Automotive interior design background will be an added advantage.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.