Position – Engineer
Company – Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- You will be Responsible for Purchase to Pay cycle.
- Release and supervise the purchase order to delivery on timely.
- Follow up the delivery progress and handling any issues related.
- Communicating with supervisor/competent contact of Division about things that seems incorrect (e.g. Purchase proposals, stock levels, safety stock issues, faulty, others).
- Report supplier issues to supervisor/competent contact of Division. (e.g. poor delivery performance, prolonged lead time, poor purchase order confirmation, others)
- Report Purchase orders with errors: missing price, faulty quantity received, lost Purchase order, payment due, others.
- Handling any quality issues of delivery to meet the delivery schedule.
- Conduct periodical performance report of suppliers and following up any claims and open issues related to delivery performance.
- Purchase of indirect materials upon request.
- Participate in materials handling cost and inventory holding costs reduction effort.
- Strictly follow up the Epiroc way “The way we do purchase” stated by company and code of conduct and compliance issues.
Note: The job title may vary, depending upon the years of experience and internal parity.
- Improve and maintain parts availability.
- Maintain the inventory within target level.
- Achieve and maintain internal control parameters target
- Track & improve the supplier delivery performance
- Should have 4 to 5 years of Experience in Purchase, Supply chain & Procurement, handling various commodities preferably from OEM industry.
- Should have experience to work on ERP e.g. SAP, Inventory Management tool etc.
- Should Posses Understanding of P2P cycle
- Basic knowledge of MS Office tools
- Inventory optimization tools
- Mechanical Engineer from Affiliated University
- MBA (preferable)
- Good Written and Verbal communication skill
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with CFT i.e. Product company, Warehouse operations, Strategic sourcing, Marketing etc.
Country and city description: India, Pune.
“Epiroc believes in diversity & inclusion, hence candidates from diversified background, culture, location are encouraged to apply for this position”.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com