Position – Engineer – Design & Development (Electrical / Hydraulic)
Company – Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Exp. – 3 – 5 years
Location – Nasik/Nashik, Maharashtra, IN
- Support to lead system engineer on assigned products Electrical and hydraulic system design responsibility for products produce in Surface and Exploration Drilling (SRD Division).
- Proficiency in Hydraulic Schematics, detail knowledge of functionality valve pump, competitive component selection, sizing of the hoses and routing, Load calculations energy efficiency.
- Design of earth moving equipment rig electrical/ hydraulic system schematics.
- Responsible for design Logical Architecture, system description for Electrical and Hydraulic system.
- Design Physical Architecture for Electrical Harness.
- Selection of Electrical Components like connectors, Terminals, Fuses, Fuse Holders, Relays, Wires Etc.
- Selection for Harness protection covering and its mounting requirements.
- Routing of Electrical Wiring Harness and hose routing in 3D and prepare 2D drawing in CREO.
- Find requirements and possible solution for Aftermarket fitments kit for electrical system for in-production machines and in-market machines.
- Design electrical Installation and panel wiring drawings.
- Effectively utilize development systems and emulators to insure design integrity.
- Coordinate all technical questions from all the products related to hydraulic system from all stakeholder.
- Act as design responsible of the assigned cases in CPI (Continuous Product Improvement) in new products development projects.
- Responsible value addition, improvement activity of existing products by reviewing technical feasibility by taking help from hydraulic supplier.
- Continuously work with improving the way we are working.
- Secure implementation and adherence to tools/guidelines with special focus on Technical file, CPI Priority Tool and safety review/ safety inspections.
- Responsible for overall health, safety, and applicable legal product requirements for hydraulic and electrical system.
- Responsible to verify that all requested doc is available in the Technical File for new, present and phased out products
- Secure that the documents in Technical File are maintained and up to date for present products and phased out products.
- Secure that design changes fulfil the safety and legal requirements
- Understand and work for fulfilment of Customer needs in different applications
- Responsible value addition, improvement activity of existing products by reviewing
- Continuously work with improving the way we are working
- Secure RD support to Strategic Purchasing e.g.:
- Phased out parts from suppliers
- Change of suppliers
- Deviation –and RTS handlin
- General questions and support
- 3-5 Yrs. of experience – Preferably in Mining / Earth moving equipment /off road vehicles.
- Hands on Experience in Pro-Engineer Creo / Team centre/ BPCS/M3.
- Hand on experience in AutoCAD is must.
- Good experience in hydraulic and electrical system on efficient components selection, trouble shooting of components, design concept development.
- Drawings detailing and GDT.
- Preparation release of Bill of material and engineering change management.
- BE / B Tech – Electrical / Mechanical/ instrumentation/ mechatronics.
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With cutting-edge technology, the company develops and produces innovative equipment, consumables and service for use in surface and underground mining, infrastructure, civil works, well drilling and geotechnical applications.
Epiroc is a vital part of a sustainable society and a global productivity partner for mining and infrastructure customers. With ground-breaking technology, Epiroc develops and provides innovative and safe equipment, such as drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment and tools for surface and underground applications. The company also offers world-class service and other aftermarket support as well as solutions for automation, digitalization and electrification. Epiroc is based in Stockholm, Sweden, had revenues of SEK 36 billion in 2020, and has 14 000 passionate employees supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries.