Position – Executive – Manufacturing – Production
Company – Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd.
Exp. – 2 to 3 years
Location – Sanand, Ahmedabad, IN
Job Title: Executive- Production
Vertical: Supply Chain
Job Function /Sub Function: Manufacturing- Production
Job Objective: Managing the production line/lines in shifts. Ensuring production targets are met with compliance in QSPECS parameters laid down
Functional Reporting:Team Leader- Production
Supervises: Operators and Contract Labour
Internal /External Customers:Production, Maintenance, Store, Shipping
- Responsible for delivering production as per production plan, ensuring safety, quality within specifications, yields and usages within targets
- Responsible for carrying out breakdown maintenance for all equipment within the shortest possible time during the shift, RCA and CAPA implementation to be done for the same
- Responsible for manning requisition and allocation of available manpower to various work stations during the shift.
- Responsible for verification of CLTI and log books along with rejections in the shift
- Responsible for conducting 1hr per equipment on the respective equipment on daily basis by focusing on 5S, CLTI, PM , Abnormality identification and tagging , operator training and safety
- Equipment tracking to be maintained in line with CMMS and closure status updated. Total Tag age to be reduced below 7 days by pushing equipment tracking sheet and maintaining spares inventory
- Planning, communication and execution of punch list activities during maintenance window
- Performing COLA entries and maintaining preform tracking sheet
- Minimum Education:B. Tech/B.E.- Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation
- Minimum Work Experience:2-3 years of relevant experience in Beverage industr
- Good Technical Knowledge acquired either through previous industry experience or current exposure
- Cross functional exposure to appreciate customer and system requirements.
- System & Process knowledge.
- Drives Innovative Business Improvement- Stage 1
- Objective Analytical Thinking- Stage 1
- Takes Initiative to deliver results- Stage 1
- Works effectively with others and Influence others- Stage 1
- Develops & inspires others- Stage 1
- Lives the values- Stage 1
Production Management: Planning & Scheduling- Competent
• Production Management: Execution- Mastery
• Production Management: Equipment Mgmt- Mastery
• Production Management: TPM/RCA- Competent
• Production Management: Resource Mgmt- Competent
• Quality Management: Process Implementation- Working Knowledge
It Knowledge: Knowledge of MS- office
Travel: Less than 10%
Disclaimer – Fake Recruitment Offers
It has been brought to our notice that fake job offers are been circulated on behalf of Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Private Limited (HCCB) by certain unscrupulous individuals/entities claiming they are representatives of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola India Pvt. Ltd (Coca-Cola India) and/or HCCB on fake letter head/emails, purporting from HCCB. These e-mails may look authentic with HCCB/ Coca-Cola logo, whereas these e-mails have no connection to The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola India or HCCB. On the contrary it is ploy of the unscrupulous person without disclosing its identity to ask for sensitive personal & financial information including but not limited to Bank & Credit Card details.
Such frauds are invariably done via online services such as false websites and/or fake e-mails depicting as it from HCCB with demand of payments as part of their fake recruiting process.
HCCB Does Not
Ask for any sensitive details or any sum/money from the candidate at any stage of the recruitment process.
Authorise anyone to either collect money or arrive at any monetary arrangement in return for a job at HCCB. However, sometimes recruitment process is done through professional recruiting agencies
Send job offers from free email services like Yahoo mail, Gmail, Hotmail, Rediffmail etc.
Have easy job offer criteria e.g. spot online selection without merit checks. HCCB recruitment process is always preceded by a formal application and face-to-face interviews.
HCCB shall not be responsible to anyone acting on an employment offer not directly made by HCCB.
Anyone making an employment offer in return for money or other type of gain is not authorized by HCCB and is not offering an approved job.
HCCB reserves the right to take legal action, including criminal action, against such individuals/entities.
We request you to check & verify the details of the recruiting agency.
May make an application for job on the official HCCB website.
HCCB is neither liable nor does it take any responsibility for such fake job offers and advises the prospective candidates to follow above stated guidelines.
In case you receive any suspicious, unauthorized, fake or fraudulent offers or interview call, please write an email to us at [email protected]