Position – Engineer – Production
Company – Sharda Motor Industries Ltd.
Exp. – 3 to 5 year(s) of Experience
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manpower planning and ensure Manpower Availability.
- Maintain good relationship with operator and create harmonious situation in the workplace.
- Responsible Rework and Process Rejection reduction and taking effective countermeasure s.
- Daily Production Planning and interact & review the short and long term planning.
- Ensure safety practices and safety devices.
- Production concepts in Assembly process for Cycle time reduction and OEE improvement.
- Co-ordination with peer group regarding the line issue for problem resolution.
- Update the daily production Dash board and review with relevant members for action.
- Follow-up daily production output and validates all the rejection reports & Rework records.
- TPM JH activities and implementation experience would be added advantage.
- Motivate and Encourage workmen for improvement.
Education- B.Tech/BE in Mechanical
SHARDA MOTOR INDUSTRIES LTD.
SHARDA MOTOR founded in 1986, we has scaled to numerous highs in the automotive industry. The latest techniques, design, equipment and modern manufacturing which is highly efficient, organized and structured in India, we are making new grooves in this area, adding excellence and technological expertise.
Sharda Motor is the market leader in manufacturing of Exhaust System, Catalytic Converter, Independent Suspension, Seat Frames, Seat Covers (Two Wheeler & Four Wheeler), Soft Top Canopies, and Pressed part- White goods products.
Sharda Motor believes to satisfy all their customers and those who use their products and services by meeting their needs promptly and accurately by maintaining the highest quality standards. They provide equal opportunity for development, advancement and growth. Sharda Motor has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with continuous focus on new product, innovation and technology upgradation, research and development.